Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
If your program or organization would like to begin your own mentoring program, the Millersville Mentoring Alliance Program offers a wide range of resources to help you get started and provides ongoing support of your organization's individualized mentoring program. Services and resources can include...
- Individualized Program Design Consultation
- Customized Group Mentor and Mentee Trainings
- Large Group Events and Annual Recognition Reception
- Workshops and Discussion Groups
- Training Materials
- Mentoring Tools and Guides
- Application Materials
- Library of Books and Resources
- Assessment Tools
The programs and organizations listed below are collaborating or have collaborated with the Millersville Mentoring Alliance Program to provide or enhance mentor programming for their participants.
Contact the MMAP if you would like information about how your program or organization could benefit from collaborating with the Millersville Mentoring Alliance Program.
Following is a list of current partnering programs at Millersville:
Color of Teaching Program
MU Education majors mentor high school and middle school students while faculty and professional educators mentor college students. The program is focused on increasing diversity in the teacher workforce.
IT Mentoring Program
Students of color majoring in the computer sciences are matched one-on-one with professionals in their field.
Lancaster Partnership Program: Partnership Freshmen Mentoring Initiative
One-on-one mentoring is part of the curriculum for freshmen coming to Millersville through this scholarship program
Peer Health Educator/Empower Peer Educator Mentoring Program
Veteran Peer Educators mentor new Peer Educators
Additional groups with which the Millersville Mentoring Alliance Program is currently partnering:
Millersville's Concerned Men
MU/Penn Manor Mentoring Program
Allies Mentoring Program
Millersville Scholars Program
Lancaster County Association of Human Resource Managers