- Dr. Sepideh Yalda, earth sciences, was appointed interim director of the Center for Disaster Research and Education and coordinator of the Master of Science in emergency management program.
- Ms. Patricia Hopson-Shelton, assistant to the president for social equity/chief diversity officer, was appointed by the Pennsylvania State Advisory Committee to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
- Dr. Heather Girvin, social work, was elected president of the Pennsylvania Association of Undergraduate Social Work Education.
- Dr. Thomas Bell, industry and technology, was elected president-elect of the International Technology and Engineering Education Association.
- Dr. Paul Specht, industry and technology, was appointed to the American Society of Safety Engineers Board of Trustees.
- Millersville University received three 2010 Council of Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) II Accolades Awards; gold for advertising, bronze for showcasing innovative marketing and programming approaches and success of the 75th anniversary of homecoming and honorable mention in individual special relations projects.
Back to the President's Report