The 10:15 and 12:30 final exams are cancelled and will be rescheduled this week. The 2:45 final exams WILL take place. Administrative offices will remain open.
Maximum Reimbursement Rate
In accordance with Board of Governors Policy 1986-07-A, Travel Expense Regulations, following are the maximum rates of reimbursement for expenditures incurred in the course of official travel. These rates are effective for travel occurring on or after April 17, 2012, and replace any rates previously issued.
Rates Established by GSA as of January 1, 2013
Reimbursement per mile for use of personal automobile $0.565 (effective January 1, 2013)
- Receipts are required for all expenses when available, or for each miscellaneous expenditure in excess of $10.00
- Subsistence rate for all locations not listed as high cost areas $46.00
- Subsistence rate when in non-overnight travel status $8.00
- Subsistence rate for high cost areas see list dated October 1, 2012 on purchasing web page under Employee Travel Information
- Lodging rate for locations not listed as high cost areas $77.00
- Lodging rates for high cost areas see list dated October 1, 2012 on purchasing web page under Employee Travel Information
Please note: the GSA refers to subsistence rates as meals and incidental expenses (M&IE). The incidental expenses are intended to cover fees and tips for persons who provide services.
Please contact Pat DiDomencio at Ext. 3014 if you have any questions regarding these rates.