Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
Office of Social Equity & Diversity
2013 HEED Award Recipient
We are very pleased to announce that for the second consecutive year, Millersville University has received the INSIGHT into Diversity magazine’s 2013 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award! This tremendous distinction recognizes our outstanding efforts and success in all aspects of diversity including gender, race, ethnicity, veterans, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community. Learn more
The Office of Social Equity & Diversity is located in the Delaware House, at 104 North George Street. The mission of the OSED is to assist the University in providing a supportive community environment that promotes inclusiveness, practices civility and values equality while encouraging full participation of all its members.
Our goal is to provide leadership for campus equity and diversity issues and serve as advocates for students and employees by fostering a campus climate that is free of harassment and discrimination. We believe it is critical for the University to create and maintain a community environment that respects individual needs, abilities, and potential.
If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance to you, please contact us.
Hiram G. Martinez
Assistant to the President for Social Equity & Diversity/
Title IX Coordinator
What's Hot @ MU?
- Disability Film Festival
- Fall 2013 Cultural Events Brochure
- Spring 2014 Cultural Events Brochure -- "Coming Soon"
- President's Commission on the Status of Women's 25th Anniversary Summit April 9, 2014 -- "Coming Soon"
- Safe Zone Training Program
- sEXPO -- "Coming Soon"
- Sexual Harassment Prevention/Title IX Registration
- Sexuality & Gender Lecture Series
- 2010 Student Campus Climate Survey Results
- 2014 PAASHE Diversity Summit -- "Coming Soon"
- PASSHE Strategic Plan -- "Coming Soon"