Current clearances are now required for students entering their student teaching semester. Updated Act 34, Act 151 and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances must be on file in the Field Services Office before student teachers are allowed in the schools. Student teachers will be notified when it is time to obtain the updated clearances.
- Page 1. Applying for Student Teaching
- Page 2. Description and Requirements
- Page 3. Mandatory Meetings for Student Teachers
- Page 4. Marauder Email and Student Teaching
- Page 5. Placement Map and Policy
- Page 6. International Placements
- You are currently viewing Page 7.
- Page 8. TB tests and Liability Insurance