Clearance and TB Test Information
Millersville has Affiliation Agreements with particpating school districts and must abide by the terms set forth in these agreements. Student teachers must secure a criminal record check, a child abuse clearance and a FBI fingerprinting clearance, along with TB test results, that will cover them through the student teaching semester. Updated clearances and TB test results will be due with the Student Teaching Intent Packet. Student teachers will be notified when it is time to complete the Intent Packet and hence, obtain updated clearances and TB test results which will comply with our agreements with our district partners.
- Page 1. Applying for Student Teaching
- Page 2. Description and Requirements
- Page 3. Mandatory Meetings for Student Teachers
- Page 4. MyVille Email and Student Teaching
- Page 5. Placement Map and Policy
- Page 6. International Placements
- You are currently viewing Page 7.
- Page 8. TB tests and Liability Insurance