MyVille Email & Student Teaching
Please develop the habit of checking your MyVille Email Account regularly. The Student Teaching Office relies on this venue to keep you informed of important dates, placements, procedures, and reminders throughout and preceding your student teaching semester. With the large number of students requiring updated information each semester, we must rely on you to access the information we provide.
If you are not familiar with your MyVille Email Account, please contact the Help Desk at (717) 871-2371 for instructions how to access and use your account.
- Page 1. Applying for Student Teaching
- Page 2. Description and Requirements
- Page 3. Mandatory Meetings for Student Teachers
- You are currently viewing Page 4.
- Page 5. Placement Map and Policy
- Page 6. International Placements
- Page 7. Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances
- Page 8. TB tests and Liability Insurance