TB Test and Liability Insurance
A TB test is required for student teaching. TB test results must be current within one year of the last day of student teaching. The Student Teaching Office will prompt you when it is time to have this test taken.
Liability Insurance Information is also required to student teach. You will be given more information about obtaining this insurance closer to your student teaching semester.
Information about your certification application will be communicated to you via your Myville email account closer to your student teaching semester.
- Page 1. Applying for Student Teaching
- Page 2. Description and Requirements
- Page 3. Mandatory Meetings for Student Teachers
- Page 4. MyVille Email and Student Teaching
- Page 5. Placement Map and Policy
- Page 6. International Placements
- Page 7. Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances
- You are currently viewing Page 8.