Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
UC&M - University Identity
Millersville University Identity
In August, 2006, Millersville introduced a “new” institutional identity campaign, “Seize the Opportunity.” The result of a year-and-a-half long research and exploration project, Millersville University is focused on implementing the tools of reputation building.
These tools include:
- The Mission Statement - What we are
- The Positioning Statement - What we are best at, for whom and why.
- The Millersville University Promise – The fundamental statement of what we promise to do more effectively than any other institution.
- The Signature - The promise and challenge we make to all our constituencies.
- Key Messages - Define the collective Millersville experience
- Institutional Identity - Our visible mark
Our University’s voice is clear. And we are energized at the prospect of sharing the good news of a Millersville University education.
Duncan Alumni House
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Monday - Friday
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.