UC&M - University Identity
Millersville University Identity
In August, 2006, Millersville introduced a “new” institutional identity campaign, “Seize the Opportunity.” The result of a year-and-a-half long research and exploration project, Millersville University is focused on implementing the tools of reputation building.
These tools include:
- The Mission Statement - What we are
- The Positioning Statement - What we are best at, for whom and why.
- The Millersville University Promise – The fundamental statement of what we promise to do more effectively than any other institution.
- The Signature - The promise and challenge we make to all our constituencies.
- Key Messages - Define the collective Millersville experience
- Institutional Identity - Our visible mark
Our University’s voice is clear. And we are energized at the prospect of sharing the good news of a Millersville University education.
Duncan Alumni House
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Monday - Friday
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.