The use of Millersville University logos external to the campus must meet the University policy on trademark use and follow University graphic standards. This Institutional Identity Guide applies to use of all Millersville University logos by internal entities of the campus. For an additional logo request or clarification regarding usage, contact Marketing.
Millersville University Logo
Each unit of the University is an important segment of a greater whole, Millersville University. In an effort to put forward a unified image, unit signature logos were created for selected segments. The purpose of unit signatures is to present a unified, consistent image for Millersville while recognizing the individuality of each unit.
- Alumni Association - EPS or JPG
- Career Services - EPS or JPG
- Catering & Conference Services - EPS or JPG
- Civic and Community Engagement and Research Project - EPS or JPG
- Center for Disaster Research and Education - EPS or JPG
- Center for Economic Education - EPS or JPG
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies - EPS or JPG
- Exploratory Program - EPS or JPG
- Honors College - EPS or JPG
- Millersville-Lancaster - EPS or JPG
- MU Fund - EPS or JPG
- School of Education - EPS or JPG
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences - EPS or JPG
- School of Mathematics and Science - EPS or JPG
- Student Affairs - EPS or JPG
- Summer Session - EPS or JPG
- University Dining - EPS or JPG
- Winter Session - EPS or JPG
The spirit mark was initially designed for athletic teams at Millersville University, but may now be used in other University communications. This logo is not a substitute for the standard Millersville University logo, but rather should be used in addition to the Millersville University logo. The spirit mark, or any of its elements, may never be modified or used as part of another logo or graphic.
Web & Creative Services
Lyle Hall, 3rd Floor
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Monday - Friday
8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.