UC&M - University Identity
Millersville University is the best choice for people of Pennsylvania and beyond who are motivated to apply their native intelligence and a world-class education to the challenging and important work of guiding themselves, their families and their communities through times of changing opportunity.
The men and women of the Millersville University faculty are scholars highly respected in their fields; approachable teachers and active mentors who engage their students in the classroom, the office, the research lab, and in the life of the campus. The faculty is thoroughly supported in its work by the men and women of the Millersville University staff and leadership team - caring people of competence and integrity who share with their faculty partners a determination that Millersville graduates shall be as prepared to lead robust intellectual, professional and civic lives as the graduates of any of the nation's best known institutions.
Founded in service to a rural nineteenth century Lancaster Pennsylvania, twenty-first century Millersville University is a vibrant public liberal arts university in a vital economic region; it is dedicated to securing the present and future prosperity of the Commonwealth by developing citizens who can think, create, communicate and collaborate, and in so doing, contribute meaningfully to the betterment of our world community.
About The Identity
- The Mission Statement - What we are
- The Positioning Statement - What we are best at, for whom and why.
- The Millersville University Promise - The fundamental statement of what we promise to do more effectively than any other institution.
- The Signature - The promise and challenge we make to all our constituencies.
- Key Messages - Define the collective Millersville experience
- University Graphic Identity - Our visible mark
Our University’s voice is clear. And we are energized at the prospect of sharing the good news of a Millersville University education.