Important Forms


Academic Major Form

Used to select a major (from exploratory), change a major, change your advisor, and/or declare a double major.

Academic Minor Form

Used to declare or drop a minor.

General Education Form (Fall 2012): ("Purple Sheet")

Used to track progress in fulfilling general education requirements for students, effective for all Fall 2012.

Major Curriculum Requirement Sheets
Minor Requirement  Sheets

Used to track progress in fulfilling degree requirements.

Other Forms

This link will take to the registrars forms page. Here you can find forms for permission to enroll in a class, request an exception to graduation requirements, transferring credits, and to apply for an official leave of absence.