Finals Rescheduled Again
Due to inclement weather forecast for this Saturday, 12/14, the make-up exams from Tuesday 12/10 will be rescheduled (yet again) as follows:
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 1 p.m. is now rescheduled to Friday, 12/13/2013 from 2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- The exam period for classes that meet Tuesday-Thurs 4 p.m. is now rescheduled to Saturday, 12/14/2013 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Click here for additional details.
- Athletic Director
- Athletic Coach
- Community Recreation Professional
- Fitness Director/Instructor
- Human Resource Professional/Player Personnel
- Sport Agent/Sport Lawyer
- Sport Event Director - ProAm, NASCAR, PIAA, NFSHSA, NCAA, road races, professional cycling, tournaments
- Sport Facility Director - Olympic, recreation, college, minor league, and professional sport facilities
- Sport Marketing Professional
- Sport Media Professional - print, radio, and television
- Sport Public Relations Professional - sport fans and media
- Sports Information Director
- Sport Tourism Director
- Strength and Conditioning Professional
- An Educator/Faculty member
Admission to the program is open to those applicants who possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university. Applicants must submit supporting documents as required for general admission to a graduate program. Applicants must possess a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher. Applicants with a cumulative gpa between 2.75 – 2.99 will choose to either take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), or complete a face-to-face interview with a short writing assignment on a topic appropriate to the sport management program.
Applicants who fail to achieve the minimum score may be required to re-take the MAT or GRE and achieve a satisfactory score. View Graduate Catalog