Case Study > Kate is Great > Glossary Terms
1. Vegetarian: Someone who makes a conscious choice not to eat meat, fish, poultry, or any slaughterhouse by-product such as gelatine. They live on a diet of grains, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and fruit.
2. Vegans: People who follow the vegetarian diet but they also choose not to consume food containing dairy products or eggs.
3. Pescovegetarians: People who follow the traditional vegetarian diet but they do eat fish. Fish is the only meat they allow themselves to consume.
4. Seasonal Menus: Menus that outline the types of foods that are in season.
5. Organic: Food grown with the use of fertilizers or pesticides derived from animal or vegetable matter rather than from chemicals.