- A method of harvesting or using a resource so that the resource is not depleted or permanently damaged.
Hobart FT900 Warewasher
- A large scale dishwasher defined as energy efficient, water efficient and cleaning efficient
Upper Deck/North Side Bistro
- The two main dining halls located at Millersville University.
- Raised or conducted without the use of drugs, hormones, or synthetic chemicals.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function Initiatives: The power or ability to begin or to follow through energetically with a plan or task
- Adapting your lifestyle so as to do less damage to the environment
- A highly engineered facility that provides disposal capability for solid waste. Modern landfills are sited, designed and constructed like a vault to prevent the release of contaminants into the surrounding environment.
- Recently made, harvested, or produced.
- The process for putting a design, plan or policy into effect.