Millersville University, Faculty Senate
Academic Outcomes Assessment Committee
1998-99 Annual Report
Submitted by Cheryl Desmond, Chairperson
||Counseling & HD
5 meetings were held during the academic year (9/10/98, 11/12/98,
12/10/98, 3/11/99, and 4/19/99). Formal minutes were taken. Average
attendance was 6 members.
Motions forwarded to Senate:
No motions were forwarded to Senate.
Matters Currently in Committee:
- Committee reviewed University departmental assessment progress and
developed guidelines for departmental reports and recommended that each
department submit an assessment timeline beginning Spring 1999.
- Two University Assessment Newsletters were produced and distributed to
all University staff.
- Grant amounts approved from December 1998 application to University
assessment budget and SSHE Assessment Grant included
- Co-op Survey - $1,740
- Psychology GRE test - $7,200
- Nursing Data input - $750
- Ed. Foundations - PDI Leadership Pilot - $3,750
- Chemistry GRE test - $675
Newsletter will be replaced with webpage. University Forum on Assessment
will be held at the Academic Excellence Center.
Return to Faculty Senate
Return to Millersville University