Millersville University, Faculty Senate
2 March 1999
Proposed Courses & Programs
- The request of the Geography Department to remove the W
label from GEOG 202, Resources in the Environment, was
General Education Objectives
- Section II Science & Math Objective B9 was approved.
- Section II Science and Math Objective 10b was approved
- An amendment to Section II, Social Sciences Objective C11
changing the wording "demonstrate understanding"
to 41 articulate" was approved.
- An amendment to strike Section II, Social Sciences
Objective C11b was passed.
- After these changes, the amended Section II, Social
Sciences Objective C11b was approved. Since 11 b had been
struck the necessity for II a was eliminated; thus the C11
a designation was changed to C 11.
Return to Faculty Senate
Return to MU Home