Student Research Grants
Student Research Grants Applications Available
The Student Research Grant Program is intended to encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to undertake research and creative projects which will contribute to the student’s chosen academic field. Funds requested must be related to the student’s course-related research or creative project or to their undergraduate or graduate thesis. At the time of the grant application, the research project should be in progress or about to commence
- Maximum award amount is $500 for undergraduates and $1000 for graduate students.
- May be used for research-related travel, materials, supplies, experiments and data collection, books and equipment, and other research needs.
- Both graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
- Students undertaking research projects are eligible.
- Students presenting their findings at a conference or other professional meetings are eligible.
Due date for applications is Monday, February 19, 2018 by 11:59PM.
Applications can be returned electronically to:
For more information contact:
Rene Munoz at ext. 4457 or by email at