Graduate Housing in Lancaster, PA
On-Campus Graduate Housing
The College of Graduate Studies and Adult Learning, in conjunction with the The Department of University Housing and Conference Services, offers on-campus housing on a case-by-case basis. This is a great option for graduate students new to the area as it is an excellent way to learn the campus and to meet other Millersville students.
Please note that requests to obtain housing on-campus will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis while vacancies last. If you are interested in on-campus graduate student housing, please contact Housing at 717-871-4200.
- Benefits of on-campus housing include:
- Clean and safe suite-style living
- Single and double bedroom configurations
- Private bathrooms
- Free cable TV and Internet access
- All utilities included
- Laundromat on premise
- Game room and common areas
- Convenient access to classes and student amenities, such as the Fitness Center and Dining Facilities.
- Housing charges billed directly to the student’s university account
Please note that alcohol is not permitted in the on-campus suites due to undergraduate students also residing in the same building. Several establishments that serve food and adult beverages are available within walking distance.
Off-Campus Graduate Housing
Student Lodging, Inc. (SLI) also offers affordable and safe student housing options for graduate students conveniently located adjacent to Millersville’s campus. You can find more information by visiting Student Lodging, Inc. or calling 717-872-4611.
Area Fast Facts
- 5 miles from Lancaster City
- 50 minutes from Hershey Park
- 1.5 hours from Philadelphia
- 1.5 hours from Baltimore, MD
- 2.5 hours from Washington D.C.
- 3 hours from New York
Visit the PA Dutch Convention and Visitors Bureau website or call 1-800-PADUTCH for accommodations and points of interest.