Millersville University Office of Admissions employs students to serve as part of the Students Helping Admissions Recruiting Program (SHARP). SHARP Team members conduct campus tours and represent Millersville at recruitment events. They are eager to assist students and families navigate the campus and surrounding communities during their campus visit. SHARP Team members are able to provide prospective students with a look into what life would be like as a student on campus at Millersville University.
SHARP Team Mission Statement
To maintain a creative, fun, open and honest environment which provides prospective students with knowledgeable guidance to see Millersville University as a place where they can study and grow individually to eventually move on to their communities and be successful. At the same time, as a team, growing and gaining professional experience by providing positive interaction for students throughout the entire recruitment process.
Interested in becoming a SHARP Team member?
Do you meet the requirements? The Millersville University Office of Admissions is currently looking for students with the following qualities:
- Current Undergraduate Student in good academic standing with a minimum of a 2.3 G.P.A.
- Full time student at Millersville University for at least one semester prior to applying
- Interested in serving in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively and positively represent Millersville University
- Knowledge of resources and services offered at Millersville University
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, self-confidence, and willingness to learn
- Commitment to promoting diversity
- Ability to work within a team
- Embrace the mission of the SHARP Team Program