MU After Work Events
- MU After Work events are a great way to end the
work daywhile socializing and networking with fellow alumni!
- Events are held at various locations for your convenience and enjoyment. Staff from the Office of Alumni Engagement and Alumni Association volunteers are also present to greet and mingle with you.
- These events are FREE and include complimentary appetizers and door prizes provided by the MU Alumni Association. Events often include fun activities such as trivia or karaoke.
- Donations of packaged food items are often requested for the Campus Cupboard Food Bank, created by the University and Campus Ministry to address concerns for hunger among Millersville University students.
- Check out all photos of MU After Work Events in our Facebook Albums!
March 20 - Location To Be Determined