MU After Work Events
- MU After Work events are a great way to end the work day while socializing and networking with fellow alumni!
- Events are held at various locations for your convenience and enjoyment. Staff from the Office of Alumni Engagement and Alumni Association volunteers are also present to greet and mingle with you.
- Most events are FREE and include complimentary appetizers and door prizes provided by the MU Alumni Association. Events often include a cash bar and fun activities such as trivia or karaoke.
- Donations of packaged food items are often requested for the Campus Cupboard Food Bank, created by the University and Campus Ministry to address concerns for hunger among Millersville University students.
- Check out all photos of MU After Work Events in our Facebook Albums!
Save these dates for our upcoming MU After Work events!
March 18 @ 5:15pm
901 Hill Avenue