Marbles And Tubes
Marbles and Tubes
Page Teamwork and Team Play
A tube for each participant
8 - 10 marbles
To get all the marbles from the starting point to the finish line without touching them or dropping them
Ask the group to grab a tube. Ask the group for some challenges that are facing them throughout the workshop. Each challenge will be represented by a marble.
Once you have enough challenges, explain to the group that they need to move the marbles from the starting point to the finish point with the following rules:
- Participants cannot touch the marbles once they have passed the starting point.
- Participants may only touch their own tube.
- Everyone must be involved in the process of transporting the marbles.
- If someone touches a marble, or if a marble touches the floor, that marble must go back to the starting point.
- The activity is complete when the group has solved all the challenges (moved all the marbles to the finish point).
Have everyone think of a color that expresses how they are feeling about the group. Go around the circle asking everyone to tell their color and what it represents.