- Register for GRAD 999 placeholder course Fall or Spring term in which you plan to graduate (undergraduates only)
- Submit completed signed Application for Graduation by Feb. 20 (see below for forms)
- Make your donation for the Class Senior Gift (undergraduates only)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Respond to name pronunciation help (if requested)
- Confirm mailing address is correct (update if necessary)
- Pick-up cap & gown and commencement tickets
- Submit Master Thesis to Graduate Office for binding by published deadline date (Master's Degree Candidates Only)
- Attend Commencement Rehearsal
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Pucillo Gymnasium.
- Attend Commencement Ceremony
- GRADUATE: Friday, May 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m., Pucillo Gymnasium
- UNDERGRADUATE: Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 10:00 a.m., in Biemesderfer Stadium.
Applications for Graduation
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Applications for graduation due.
Purchase your class ring and graduation announcements from the University Store between 11am-3pm
Senior Portrait Sessions. March 25 - 29 from 8am-10pm in SMC 118E
Cap and gowns are now available for purchase from the University Store