- Register for GRAD 999 placeholder course Fall or Spring term in which you plan to graduate (undergraduates only)
- Submit completed signed Application for Graduation by Sept. 28 (see below for forms)
- Make your donation for the Class Senior Gift (undergraduates only)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Respond to name pronunciation help (if requested)
- Confirm mailing address is correct (update if necessary)
- Pick-up cap & gown and commencement tickets
- Submit Master Thesis to Graduate Office for binding by published deadline date (Master's Degree Candidates Only)
- Attend Commencement Rehearsal
- Friday, December 14, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. in Pucillo Gymnasium.
- Attend Commencement Ceremony
- Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. in Pucillo Gymnasium.
Applications for Graduation
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Applications for graduation due.
OCT. 16 & 17
Purchase your class ring and graduation announcements from the University Store between 11am-3pm
OCT. 22, 23 & 25
Senior Portrait Sessions. Schedule your appointment at www.ouryear.com, entering school code 87155. Oct. 22 - SMC Rm 118 | Oct 23, 25 - Rm 204
OCT. 23 - DEC. 17
Cap and gowns are now available for purchase from the University Store