- Register for GRAD 999 placeholder course Fall or Spring term in which you plan to graduate (undergraduates only)
- Submit completed signed Application for Graduation by October 26, 2020 (see below for forms)
- Make your donation for the Class Senior Gift (undergraduates only)
- Pay degree fee upon receipt of invoice from Office of Student Accounts
- Respond to name pronunciation help (if requested)
- Confirm mailing address is correct (update if necessary)
- Pick-up cap & gown and commencement tickets (tickets for undergrad only) - TBD
- Submit Master's thesis or Doctoral dissertation to the Graduate Studies Office. See Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines for assistance.
Applications for Graduation
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
October 26, 2020
Applications for graduation due.
Purchase your class ring and graduation announcements from the University Store between 11am-3pm