After clicking the register button on the organization homepage, a set of instructions on how to complete the registration form will open. Press the NEXT button at the bottom of each page to continue to the form.
- The next few steps will ask for information regarding the organization such as an updated organization roster, profile information, interests and categories and the ASTRA contacts for the upcoming year.
- One of the most important steps is to upload the most current edition of the organization’s constitution and bylaws.
- *Note: If a change to these documents has recently been made, they will need to be approved by the Constitution Committee and Student Government Association before becoming valid.*
- The next step is to review and complete the advisor agreement form and worksheet. This is an exercise designed to enable the president and the advisor to get on the same page involving the advisor’s involvement in the organization.
- After this is completed, the signed Advisor Agreement Form should be returned to the Center For Student involvement and Leadership office.
- The next step will bring you to the Banking Center Form. It is only necessary for organizations that receive allocations, or for other reasons maintain an account at the Student Services Banking Center, to complete this form. This should be signed by the president, the treasurer and the advisor and turned in directly to the Banking Center.
- The last step in the registration process is to sign up for the Student Organization Leadership Conference. The form to do so will be the last link on the registration form. This is required for all organization presidents and treasurers.