Career Connection Job Database
MU Career Connection
DECEMBER 5, 2018 UPDATE - PLEASE READ:
On behalf of Experiential Learning & Career Management, we are excited to tell you about our transition to an improved Career Connections platform, powered by GradLeaders! As the world's #1 network for student recruiting, GradLeaders has been in partnership with career centers for over 20+ years and their platform is designed to make the entire career development process easier for you.
Beginning Monday, December 10th our current system will be replaced with a significant upgrade with a new mobile-ready user interface designed to best serve you. In order for the data to be accurate on the new platform, we ask that you do not update any information in our current system.
You'll receive a follow-up email from our office, inviting you to create an account or update your current profile.
MU Career Connection is a dynamic career management platform and job database offering:
- A My Profile feature, where you can upload your resume, apply for jobs, share credentials with employers;
- A listing of full-time and part-time employment opportunities, as well as details on internships, summer and seasonal employment;
- A tool to search for select part-time Student Jobs On-Campus;
- A broad range of career resources, including Campus Career Coach and Career Spots videos;
- An ELCM career event search and registration portal.
Alumni new to Career Connection, please complete this Registration Form. A staff member will email you within 48 hours with a username and password.
Employers seeking to recruit and hire Millersville University students are invited to use Career Connection to post permanent positions, internships and summer opportunities.
Please visit our Employers' Career Connection webpage for details.
Commonwealth of PA JobGateway
JobGateway is a free resource offered by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, offering tools for you to use at every stage of your job search, including job postings, tips, and a mock video interview feature.