Employers: Connect with MU Students!
DECEMBER 18, 2018 UPDATE - PLEASE READ:
Today, Monday, December 18, 2018, the new Career Connection Platform is available!
We are excited to announce that our employer portal, Career Connection is now completely responsive so that you can log in, post jobs, register for career events, review candidate resumes and cover letters anytime, anywhere on any device!
Check it out now at Employer Career Connection Log-in
Millersville University's Career Connection portal now includes:
- Responsive design that automatically resizes for use on any mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop device.
- New mobile-friendly navigation and dashboard featuring quick access to job postings, events and more.
- "My Calendar" dashboard widget right at the top of your screen so you can see events you are signed up for front and center.
- Updated "Job Postings" dashboard widgets so you can see your most recent activity at-a-glance
- Plus many more usability updates
The redesigned portal is available now, so you can start taking advantage of the enhanced user experience today. If you have any additional questions, please contact Experiential Learning & Career Management at (717) 871-7655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit gradleaders.com/employer-support for on-demand support resources.
Posting Internship Opportunities
Posting Employment Opportunities
Policies and Agreements
All employers should review the policies and agreements that govern our operation, prior to using Career Connection.