Employers: Connect with MU Students!
Our employer portal, Career Connection is now completely responsive so employer representatives can log in, post jobs, register for career events, review candidate resumes and cover letters anytime, anywhere on any device!
Check it out now at Employer Career Connection Log-in
Millersville University's Career Connection portal now includes:
- Responsive design that automatically resizes for use on any mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop device.
- New mobile-friendly navigation and dashboard featuring quick access to job postings, events and more.
- "My Calendar" dashboard widget right at the top of your screen so you can see events you are signed up for front and center.
- Updated "Job Postings" dashboard widgets so you can see your most recent activity at-a-glance
- Plus many more usability updates
If you need assistance, please contact Experiential Learning & Career Management at (717) 871-7655 or via email at email@example.com. You may also visit gradleaders.com/employer-support for on-demand support resources.
Posting Internship Opportunities
Login to Career Connection to submit your internship position information. Follow the instructions to learn how to manage and update your positions. Students' resumes will be sent to you based on your preferred communication method, which you select in your profile. Internship postings will remain active indefinitely, unless employers request otherwise.
Posting Employment Opportunities
Login to Career Connection to post your employment position. Student resumes and cover letters for full-time or part-time positions will sent to you based on your preferred communication method, which you select in your profile. Position postings for graduating seniors and alumni automatically expire 60 days after they are posted, unless employers request otherwise.
Policies and Agreements
All employers should review the policies and agreements that govern our operation, prior to using Career Connection.