Coffee With Interns
Have Free Coffee From ELCM & Connect With Your Peers About Internships
Experiential Learning & Career Management hosts information sessions introducing students to the credit-bearing internship program.
This fall semester, we have included past interns sharing their expericences over a free cup of coffee.
Have coffee with some interns and hear about some amazing experiences and what skills they gained to further their career options after graduation. These sessions will also provide you with how easy it is to navigate the internship search process!
The sessions will provide students with the answers to the following questions:
- What is like to intern; what are the day to day activities?
- What are the eligibility requirements to seek internships for academic credit?
- What does the process for receiving academic credits entail; what are the steps?
- How do I prepare for the internship search (resume and interviewing coaching)?
- What are the academic requirements once an internship is secured for academic credit?
Swing by Saxbys and have some coffee with interns!
Thursday, September 12th Noon to 1 PM
Tuesday, October 22nd Noon to 1 PM
Tuesday, November 19th Noon to 1 PM