On-Campus Housing Options
Special Interest Housing
Ready to move off campus? Learn more about affiliate housing offered through Student Lodging, Inc.
Capacity from 116 to 709 students
Approximately 2000 students live on campus
6 halls have elevators while several others are ADA first-floor accessible
Each room in the residence halls at Millersville University is equipped with:
- desk chairs
- window shade or blind
- curtain rod
- cable TV jack
Suite style rooms also include:
- couch(depends on suite type)
- common room (depends on suite type)
- end tables (depends on suite type)
Card Access and Door Alarms
- All residence halls are equipped with electronic card access devices, which will permit access only to residents and University personnel with valid identification cards. Lost cards can be replaced at the University I.D. office in Boyer for a fee. When the I.D. office is closed, temporary access cards can be issued at the hall offices. When the I.D. and hall offices are not open, students who have lost or misplaced their I.D. are expected to contact their roommates or hall mates by phone to gain access to their hall.
- The halls are also equipped with peripheral door alarms, which will sound after a few seconds if the door is not properly closed. Students are expected to ensure that peripheral doors are closed properly as they exit, not to prop doors open, and not to allow non-residents who are not their guests, to enter the buildings.