Annual Compliance Training
Faculty, staff and student employees of Millersville University are required to complete (6) online compliance training programs every 365 days. These courses are deployed via email by our vendor, Get Inclusive, and completion of the requirement is monitored by the Office of Human Resources as well as your supervisor. Additional departments may require training as deemed necessary (Safety, Information Technology Security, etc.).
- All online course text is available in Spanish. To choose Spanish, select the toggle button near the word "EXIT" at the top right of the screen and select "Espanol". While video audio remains in English, the transcript for each video may be selected in Spanish.
- The online courses are self-guided; you may enter, exit and re-enter at the slide you last viewed.
- If you experience difficulty accessing programs from links provided in the emails you receive, please try another web browser.
- Upon completion, you will see a certificate of completion on the screen. It is not necessary to forward the certificate to the Office of Human Resources, but you may wish to save a copy of the certificate for your records.
- Required training must be completed during work hours.
Visit the following pages to learn more about each of the below mentioned required programs:
- Child Abuse Prevention | Protecting Minors
- DEI for the Workplace (2021) - Higher Education
- DEI Unconscious Bias
- Groundswell 2.0 and Meridians - Harassment & Discrimination + Title IX Training (Supervisor/Non-Supervisor)
- Nexus | Records and Responsibilities (FERPA)
- Tapestry | Accommodating Abilities
For more information regarding this material or the deadline to complete these actions, please contact Wendy Bowersox, Millersville University Employee Engagement Specialist, at 717-871-4752 or at email@example.com.
Voluntary Programming Offered
Faculty and staff members may voluntarily review an online Clery Act message from Millersville University Police Chief Peter Anders by logging into the Millersville University Online Professional Development Center portal at millersville.mygo1.com. While this course is not required, all faculty and staff members are encouraged to review this material to further their knowledge of this important topic. You can review Clery Act annual reports, timely warning history, and more by visiting https://www.millersville.edu/police/clery/.