The Millersville University Wellness Program has been designed to educate, encourage, and inspire the faculty and staff to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing information and resources to promote better overall health and wellness.
- Sylvia Lepore, Human Resources
- Julie Lombardi, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Casandra Miller, Human Resources
- Sherry Mull, Academic & Student Development
- Joanne Ocasio, Health Services
- Jean Ressler, Accounting & Budget
- Chip Schaeffer, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Kristyne Schohaut, PSECU
- Kristin Thomson, International Programs and Services
- Allison Yarrow, Campus Recreation
- Recent News
- Wellness Links
Miles for Marauders
A brand new virtual endurance challenge!
Participate with a team or individually and track miles run for a 5K, 10K or a marathon.
Participants can choose to direct registration $ to benefit Intercollegiate Athletics OR University Scholarships. August 10 thru October 19, 2020 as part of Homecoming 2020
I want to share with you my successes, which in large part were fueled by the Take a Hike challenge.
I have been overweight/obese for probably the last 18 years, since getting pregnant the first time. When I found out in November that I would be starting here at the University in January, I decided that that would be a good time to start a diet. But then my mother died unexpectedly in December. Starting here in January the last thing on my mind was trying to lose weight.