The Millersville University Wellness Program has been designed to educate, encourage, and inspire the faculty and staff to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle by providing information and resources to promote better overall health and wellness.
- Sara Burcin, SMC Fitness Center
- Amanda Flurry, Office of Student Accounts
- Sylvia Lepore, Human Resources
- Julie Lombardi, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Izzy Mailen, SMC Manager
- Sherry Mull, Academic & Student Development
- Joanne Ocasio, Health Services
- Jean Ressler, Purchasing
- Amanda Rosbach, Senior Undergraduate Volunteer Intern
- Chip Schaeffer, Wellness and Sport Sciences
- Chris Steuer, Sustainability
- Kristin Thomson, Office of International Programs and Services
- Allison Yarrow, Campus Recreation
- Recent News
- Wellness Links
- Recent News
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019
When he is not teaching computer science at Drexel University while pursuing numerous consulting, writing, and creative projects, Jeff Salvage is an IAAF level 2 certified race walking judge and president of the USA Race Walking Foundation.
Dress Red 2020
Friday, February 7, 2020
Lehr Dining Room
I want to share with you my successes, which in large part were fueled by the Take a Hike challenge.
I have been overweight/obese for probably the last 18 years, since getting pregnant the first time. When I found out in November that I would be starting here at the University in January, I decided that that would be a good time to start a diet. But then my mother died unexpectedly in December. Starting here in January the last thing on my mind was trying to lose weight.