Exchange & Non-Degree
The Office of International Programs & Services hosts international exchange and non-degree students each semester. The international exchange program at Millersville offers transient students the opportunity to study for one to four semesters at Millersville and earn academic credit at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Millersville University is located just 90 minutes from Philadelphia, 2.5 hours from Washington DC, and 3 hours from New York City
- Cultural orientation and excursions to historical and cultural sites each semester
- Access to a wide variety of academic disciplines.
- Partner Student Application
- Sources of Funds Form
- Supplemental Documents
- Transcripts - Original and a copy translated to English
- Passport - Copy of the information page
- Proof of funds - This can be a bank statement/letter of the student’s or their parents, to be submitted with the Sources of Funds Form.
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- Personal Goal Statement/Essay
- Letter of Support (CCNU Students)
- Three Recommendation Forms (CHEPD 121 Students)
Exchange and non-degree students are admitted on a rolling basis, so students may apply earlier than the stated deadline. However, applying too late may affect both class registration and applying and receiving a visa. Note: Exchange students through our partner universities MUST apply through their international office at their home university.
- Applications should be received around April 1st. Late Applications can be accepted.
- Applications should be received by October 1st
When applications are received, a Program Coordinator will then email next steps and resources to the students directly.
- To see when terms start and end at Millersville University, as well as important academic dates, please visit the academic calendar.
Meet Our Staff
Office of International Programs & Services staff members are here to assist you through the admissions process and during your time at Millersville.
Christina Kinney, Program Coordinator