Welcome to the Millersville University Office of Alumni Engagement Home Page. Throughout these pages you will be able to find information about alumni news, upcoming events, visiting campus, homecoming, campus services and much more. Alumni can submit class notes, update their addresses, let us know of promotions, additional degrees, wedding and birth announcements. We hope you will find the information that you are looking for about the alumni office, Millersville University or planning your next reunion.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Denise Berg, Director of Alumni Engagement
- Lorie Mahoney '13, Assistant Director
- Heather Morris, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement & Annual Giving
- Kirsten Shoemaker, Graduate Assistant
- Angela Florimo, Graduate Assistant
The Review is published twice annually and is distributed free to Millersville University alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the University. To join the mailing list, update your mailing address or suggest a news story please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 20-22Homecoming 2016
- Oct. 21-22Class of 1966 50th Reunion
- Oct. 21
Hall of Fame Reception and Dinner
- Nov. 16 MU After Work: Fireside Tavern
- Dec. 3
Glorious Sounds of the Season Concert
How Do I?
Connect with us!
Millersville alumni share their professional experience and how their education at Millersville prepared them for their career.
And that's not all!
Click here to view other career services offered to MU alumni.
If you would like career coaching or job search assistance, please contact the University’s Experiential Learning and Career Management office at 717-871-7655.