The Department of Housing and Residential Programs supports the academic mission of Millersville University through proactive environments that are conducting eto learning, client-centered services that provide students with the tools to excel, and positive emersion experiences that challenge our residents to transform into tomorrow's leaders.
Safe and secure living environments
Opportunities for learning, personal growth and development
Respect for and dignity of the individual
Assessment and continuous improvement
Staff committed to providing an exceptional ethic of care
Why Live on Campus?
Some of the highlights of living on campus include:
- Students at Millersville come from all over the world. You'll meet people from different cultures and have the opportunity to learn and live with others quite different from you.
- All rooms provide direct access to the Internet and wifi access
- Computer labs are nearby
- We have the only on-site food preparation facilities in the State System universities.
- Choose from two different dining halls or several other satellite eateries across campus to enjoy great food
- With your meal plan, you can enjoy a pizza, take-out meal, or snack.
- Shuttle bus service is provided to take you all over campus, in addition to several nearby shopping centers.
- University Police operate a late-night escort service.
- Jobs are available on campus - contact Housing for more details.
- There is an on-campus health center.
- Cable TV with a movie channel is provided in student rooms, free of charge.
- Peripheral doors are locked, and entrance to all halls is by electronic card access.
- Vending machines -- including washers, dryers, snack and soda machines make living in the halls more comfortable and convenient.
- Every hall has a kitchen except for Reighard and Shenks
- Vacuum cleaners may be borrowed from the Hall Office upon the presentation of your student ID.
Housing & Residential Programs
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Phone: (717) 871-4200
Fax: (717) 871-7965