Center for Academic Excellence
Welcome to the CAE
The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE):
- provides professional development across the teaching-learning scholarship spectrum;
- supports campus wide learning communities;
- fosters innovative instructional strategies to promote learning through evidence based practice;
- examines local, state, and national trends and potential impact on the campus community;
- responds proactively to university faculty needs; and
- offers resources to support teaching, scholarship, and service endeavors.
Check Out Some of Our Upcoming Events!
D2L Informal Workshop Series: It's All About the Grades!
Monday April 21, 2014
3:00 - 4:00 PM
Promotion and Tenure Session
Wednesday April 23, 2014
2:30 - 4:00 PM
Alchohol, Pot and Academic Excellence: Making A Difference
Thursday April 24, 2014
4:00 - 5:00 PM
Brown Bag Discussion: The Challenges of Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Wednesday April 30, 2014
12:00 - 1:00 PMTake a look at the links below for further information! Calendar of Events, Professional Development Sessions