Center for Academic Excellence
Welcome to the CAE
The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE):
- provides professional development across the teaching-learning scholarship spectrum;
- supports campus wide learning communities;
- fosters innovative instructional strategies to promote learning through evidence based practice;
- examines local, state, and national trends and potential impact on the campus community;
- responds proactively to university faculty needs; and
- offers resources to support teaching, scholarship, and service endeavors.
Check Out Some of Our Upcoming Events!
Get Active! Engagement Activities that Positively Impact Student Learning
Monday April 14, 2014
3:00 - 4:00 PM
Data Management- Why it Matters to Millersville!
Tuesday April 15, 2014
2:00 - 3:00 PM
Brown Bag Discussion: Working With Students in Need
Wednesday April 16, 2014
12:00 - 1:00 PMTake a look at the links below for further information! Calendar of Events, Professional Development Sessions