Center for Academic Excellence
Welcome to the CAE
The Center for Academic Excellence (CAE):
- provides professional development across the teaching-learning scholarship spectrum;
- supports campus wide learning communities;
- fosters innovative instructional strategies to promote learning through evidence based practice;
- examines local, state, and national trends and potential impact on the campus community;
- responds proactively to university faculty needs; and
- offers resources to support teaching, scholarship, and service endeavors.
Check Out Some of Our Upcoming Events!
Make Smart Choices? What Choices are MU Students Really Making? A Review of the MU College Health Survey
Monday October 20, 2014
12:00 - 1:00 PM
What is MU Video and How Can I Use it With My Students?
Tuesday October 28, 2014
12:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Supporting Students with Autism and Their Professors in a University Learning Community
Thursday October 30, 2014
12:00 AM- 1:00 PMTake a look at the links below for further information! Calendar of Events, Professional Development Sessions