English Department Graduate Assistants are in the Masters of Arts or Masters of English degree programs.
They are hired on a yearly basis by the English Department to assist professors in the following ways:
- Help with research or administrative duties
- Proctor exams and assignments and lead class discussions
- Coordinate the WIN Tutoring Center, which provides tutoring for English 010 and English 110 classes
- Provide tutoring for upper division English classes
- Assist in production of campus publications: George Street Carnival
- Assist with special projects