Web Schedule & Registration Guide
Max registration access and the web schedule has been restored. Max is presently only available from 6 a.m.- 5 p.m. on weekdays. An updated Appointment Schedule has been posted for Fall 2021 registration in April.
You can view the schedule to help you choose the courses that will fit your needs: on campus, online, undergraduate (U), graduate (G), general education, and program specific courses.
- Search by Subject
- Search by Department
- Search by Subject and Course Number
- Search by Graduate Courses
- Search by General Education
- Search by Distance Learning
- Search by Off Campus
- Search by Honors Courses
- Search by CRN
- Search by Day and Time
- Search by Dual Enrollment
- List of Closed Courses
- Search by eCore (Seats Reserved for Fully-Online)
Note: These schedules may change, check back frequently for updates.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Due to COVID-19 and recommendations from the state, our office is open with limited, rotating staff each week. If you plan to visit our office, you must wear a mask and please check in using the COVID-19 screening feature in the LiveSafe App. We will ask that all visitors adhere to campus COVID-19 policies regarding masks and physical distancing.
We are also here for you virtually during office hours, for best response, please connect with us via Email:
Phone: 717-871-5005 (Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to 3 pm)
Virtual Office Hours (Email): Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm
Limited Staff Physical Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to 3 pm
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)**Effective March 20, 2020, due to the Governor’s orders and closing of Millersville University our phone lines are less reliable. Any reference in this guide to calling, should instead be directed to email email@example.com during the duration of this closure**
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Course scheduling preference for veteran students policy (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in MAY 2021?
Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 7102) with your Spring 2021 classes.
A new ONLINE application process for graduation is now available. Your ONLINE Graduation Application is due by Thursday, February 18, 2021 for Spring or Summer degree participating in Spring commencement!
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.
- University Catalogs
- Other Helpful links