Web Schedule & Registration Guide
You can view the schedule to help you choose the courses that will fit your needs: on campus, online, undergraduate (U), graduate (G), general education, and program specific courses.
- Search by Subject
- Search by Department
- Search by Subject and Course Number
- Search by Graduate Courses
- Search by General Education
- Search by Distance Learning
- Search by Off Campus
- Search by Honors Courses
- Search by CRN
- Search by Day and Time
- Search by Dual Enrollment
- List of Closed Courses
- Search by eCore (Seats Reserved for Fully-Online)
Note: These schedules may change, check back frequently for updates.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Registrar Summer Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm
If you plan to visit our office, we will ask that all visitors adhere to campus COVID-19 policies regarding masks and physical distancing.
We welcome you to connect with us via Email at any time:
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Course scheduling preference for veteran students policy (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in FALL 2022 oR WINTER 2023 (January 2023)?
Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 4080) with your Fall 2022 classes.
Your ONLINE Graduation Application will open later in August and is due by Monday, September 26. Please DO NOT attempt to submit the graduation application until your term has opened, it will be declined.
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.
- University Catalogs
- Other Helpful links