Web Schedule & Registration Guide
You can view the schedule to help you choose the courses that will fit your needs: on campus, online, undergraduate (U), graduate (G), general education, and program specific courses.
- Search by Subject
- Search by Department
- Search by Subject and Course Number
- Search by Graduate Courses
- Search by General Education
- Search by Distance Learning
- Search by Off Campus
- Search by Honors Courses
- Search by CRN
- Search by Day and Time
- Search by Dual Enrollment
- List of Closed Courses
- Search by eCore (Seats Reserved for Fully-Online)
Note: These schedules may change, check back frequently for updates.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Registrar Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4:30pm
We welcome you to connect with us via email at any time:
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Course scheduling preference for veteran students policy (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in Spring or summer 2024 (may commencement)?
The ONLINE Graduation Application for Fall/Winter (2023/24) is now open and was due by Monday, September 25. We will still accept applications, but we cannot guarantee your name will appear in any printed/published materials for the commencement ceremony. If you did not register for GRAD 999 (CRN 4080) with your Fall 2023 classes, it will be automatically added when your application is processed.
The Spring 2024 graduation application has been opened. You will register for GRAD 999 (CRN 7102) with your Spring 2024 classes at this time also. The Summer 2024 application will be opened after the Fall 2023 semester has concluded.
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.
- University Catalogs
- Other Helpful links