Office of The President
“Welcome to Millersville University! From the first moment I stepped on this campus, I knew Millersville University was an extraordinary place—a vibrant community committed to the ideal that an education from Millersville University will transform students professionally and personally, at every level, across every college and discipline.”- Daniel A. Wubah | MU’s 15th President
Meeting Sen. Aument
April 18, 2019
Millersville University is fortunate to have a strong leadership base devoted to the inspiring mission, to guide the institution daily and to help Millersville achieve its transformative vision. These leaders come from different walks of life and from different areas of the University. Some are senior executives (Cabinet) and some are talented volunteers who have distinguished themselves in their professions and communities (Council of Trustees).
This leadership group consists of senior executives representing all divisions of the University. They provide both strategic and tactical guidance in all University affairs.
Council of Trustees
This governing body consists of a broad spectrum of dedicated community members and alumni who provide policy direction for the University.
Speeches and Communications
- LNP Op-Ed: Local colleges strengthen our county's workforce - 6/30/19
- Comcast Newsmakers: Creating A Blueprint for Millersville University - 6/19/19
- Inauguration Speech - 4/18/19
- LNP Op-Ed: Choose college that fits, not one meant to impress - 3/24/19
- LNP Op-Ed: Reflections from President of Millersville University - 11/25/18
- Listening Tour Webcast - 11/12/18
- State of the University Address - 9/7/18
- President's Report 2016-2017
- Issues and Initiatives