A Comprehensive Registration Guide is Here!
Many separate pieces of registration information that
The guide is in PDF format and can be either printed for your convenience or referenced offline as a saved file on your desktop for a greener option. Simply clicking the corresponding page number will take you directly to the information. Examples of featured information include:
- the registration appointment schedule (formerly, "When do I register?")
- step-by-step instructions on how to register & waitlist using MAX
- special registration procedures (i.e. auditing a course, taking a course pass/fail, etc)
- a course schedule planning grid
- a listing of academic department chairmen
- a calendar of important dates & deadlines
- registration tips & pointers
- and much more!
NOTE: Students are responsible for their own registration. It is therefore essential to be familiar with the announcements, deadlines, and regulations of the University printed in this registration guide as well as in the general catalog. Since the registration guide is subject to revision, please check it periodically for changes.
The Registration Guide
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
We are open virtually.
Our physical office is closed, but we are still available.
For the fastest response, please connect with us via Email:
Virtual Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm