A Comprehensive Registration Guide is Here!
Many separate pieces of registration information that
The guide is in PDF format and can be either printed for your convenience or referenced offline as a saved file on your desktop for a greener option. Simply clicking the corresponding page number will take you directly to the information. Examples of featured information include:
- the registration appointment schedule (formerly, "When do I register?")
- step-by-step instructions on how to register & waitlist using MAX
- special registration procedures (i.e. auditing a course, taking a course pass/fail, etc)
- a course schedule planning grid
- a listing of academic department chairmen
- a calendar of important dates & deadlines
- registration tips & pointers
- and much more!
NOTE: Students are responsible for their own registration. It is therefore essential to be familiar with the announcements, deadlines, and regulations of the University printed in this registration guide as well as in the general catalog. Since the registration guide is subject to revision, please check it periodically for changes.
The Registration Guide
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
For Summer 2021, our office is open with limited staff Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 3 pm. If you plan to visit our office, we will ask that all visitors adhere to campus COVID-19 policies regarding masks and physical distancing.
If you require in-person assistance outside of these hours, please email to set up an appointment.
We are also here for you virtually Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, for best response, please connect with us via Email:
Phone: 717-871-5005 (Tues, Wed, Thurs 9 am to 3 pm)
Virtual Office Hours (Email): Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm
Limited Staff Physical Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9 am to 3 pm