Procedures For Ordering a Transcript
Notice of Transcript Fee
There is a $10 fee per transcript ordered directly from the Registrar's Office or in person. The fee may be paid with check or money order only (payable to Millersville University), by mail or in person. Fax requests will no longer be able to be processed. In person requests must be made by the student whose record is being requested and photo ID is required to verify identity.
Electronic requests (via options 1 or 2 below) are $7.55 per transcript payable online. You may request a pick-up or mailed transcript through the electronic options (1 or 2) below.
Options for Ordering a Transcript
The confidentiality of and access to student academic records at Millersville University is administered under the provisions act of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 as amended, commonly known as the "Buckley Amendment."
Principle among the FERPA provisions is that the release of a student's record must be authorized by signature of the student. (For additional detailed information concerning FERPA, see "Annual Notification of Student Rights Under FERPA").
You may request a copy of your Millersville transcript (includes all graduate and undergraduate courses) in one of the following ways.
Note that even if your request is made electronically, it may be selected for mail or pick up.
1. Millersville University has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the Parchment icon below to enter your order.
2. FOR CURRENT STUDENTS: Click the link below to login to MAX to request your official transcripts.
Millersville University has changed transcript services from Credentials to Parchment. The first time you use Parchment, you will need to create an account with a new password. After you set up your new parchment account, you can use your Millersville University credentials (myville account) to order transcripts while you are a Millersville Student.
Once you are no longer a Millersville University student, you can no longer use your MU credentials (myville account). However, you will still be able to access your Parchment account using the credentials you created during initial setup.
3. You may mail your request to the Registrar's Office. For your convenience, a printable form (PDF) is available to use when requesting that your transcript be mailed. If you choose to prepare your own letter instead, please click here for detailed instructions.
4. In person at the Registrar's Office, Lyle Hall. In person requests must be made by the student whose record is being requested and photo ID is required to verify identity. On demand transcripts are also available at a cost of $10 per transcript, payable by check or money order to Millersville University. You must adhere to COVID-19 mitigation guidelines, including wearing a mask, when visiting our office in person.
- Your cooperation in providing all requested information and allowing for 3 to 5 business days to process your request is appreciated. Mailed requests at this time may take 7-10 business days to process. Due to the volume of requests during the first and last weeks of the semester, processing time may be longer. We will make every effort to meet deadlines for receipt of transcripts.
- To pick up a transcript, you must show a valid photo identification card.
- To drop off a transcript request, you must show a valid photo identification card. Requests can only be accepted from the student whose record is being requested.
- We cannot fax or email your transcripts from the Registrar's Office. Electronic service must be requested through Credentials, Inc.
- If you have questions, contact the Transcript Office.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Registrar Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4:30pm
We welcome you to connect with us via email at any time: