Official Transcript Requests by Mail
Instructions for Requesting Transcripts by Letter
If you choose to prepare your own letter instead, please include the information below. All written requests via form or letter must be accompanied by payment (check or money order made payable to Millersville University).
- Your current name and your name while attending Millersville
- MU ID number or your Social Security Number
- Dates of attendance
- Date of graduation
- Complete mailing address information for where you want your transcripts to be sent (Transcripts sent to you will be stamped "Issued to Student")
- Number of transcripts to be sent to each address
- If the transcript is being sent to you, you must specify if it is needed in a signed and sealed envelope.
- Your daytime telephone number with area code
- Your signature (required)
- Payment of $10 per transcript by check or money order made payable to Millersville University (no cash).
Mail your letter or form to:
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Registrar Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4:30pm
If you plan to visit our office, we will ask that all visitors adhere to campus COVID-19 policies regarding masks and physical distancing.
We welcome you to connect with us via Email at any time: