Web Schedule & Registration Guide
You can view the schedule to help you choose the courses that will fit your needs: on campus, online, undergraduate (U), graduate (G), general education, and program specific courses.
- Search by Subject
- Search by Department
- Search by Subject and Course Number
- Search by Graduate Courses
- Search by General Education
- Search by Distance Learning
- Search by Off Campus
- Search by Honors Courses
- Search by CRN
- Search by Day and Time
- Search by Dual Enrollment
- List of Closed Courses
- Search by eCore (Seats Reserved for Fully-Online)
Note: These schedules may change, check back frequently for updates.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Registrar Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4:30pm
We welcome you to connect with us via email at any time:
Degree Audit: Degreeaudit@millersville.edu
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Course scheduling preference for veteran students policy (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in Fall 2023 or winter 2024 (December commencement)?
Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 4080) with your Fall 2023 classes now.
The ONLINE Graduation Application for Spring/Summer 2023 remains open at this time (the deadline was Thursday, February 16, however we will still accept applications). If your application is late we cannot guarantee your name will appear in any printed/published materials. The Fall 2023 graduation application is NOT open at this time. Do not attempt to apply for a graduation term that is not open on the application, your application will be denied. Check back in August for the Fall and Winter application.
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.
View previous versions of the Undergraduate and Graduate catalogs by visiting the University Catalog Archives.
- Other Helpful links