Web Schedule & Registration Guide
- Search by Subject
- Search by Department
- Search by Subject and Course Number
- Search by Graduate Courses
- Search by General Education
- Search by Distance Learning
- Search by Off Campus
- Search by Honors Courses
- Search by CRN
- Search by Day and Time
- Search by Dual Enrollment
- List of Closed Courses
- Search by eCore (Seats Reserved for Fully-Online)
Note: These schedules may change, check back frequently for updates.
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551
Lyle Hall, 1st Floor
Our physical office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a limited staff.
If you must take care of any business with us in-person please be sure to wear your mask and adhere to the returning to campus guidelines.
We may ask you to verify that you have a "green check" mark in the LifeSafe app prior to doing business in person with you, and we will ask you to wear your mask.
We are also still here for you virtually, for best response, please connect with us via Email:
Fall 2020 Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am to 4pm
- Registration Guide - Current (PDF)**Effective March 20, 2020, due to the Governor’s orders and closing of Millersville University our phone lines are less reliable. Any reference in this guide to calling, should instead be directed to email firstname.lastname@example.org during the duration of this closure**
- Registration Guide - Last Term (PDF)
- Registration Videos
- Registration Appointment Schedule (When do I Register?) (PDF)
- Course scheduling preference for veteran students policy (PDF)
- Max Instruction Booklet (PDF)
- Thinking ahead to finals?
Planning to graduate in DECEMBER 2020 or JANUARY 2021?
Register for GRAD 999 (CRN 4080) with your Fall 2020 classes.
A new ONLINE application process for graduation is now available. Your ONLINE Graduation Application is due by Monday, October 26 for Fall or Winter Graduation!
Visit the Academic Calendar to view current and previous academic calendars.
- University Catalogs
- Other Helpful links