Summer and Fall 2010 Registration
Undergraduate registration for the Summer and Fall 2011 terms is approaching, and we would like to remind you of a few important points:
- Summer registration begins Tuesday, March 30 for all eligible students. A Term Advisement PIN (TAP) is not required for summer registration.
- Fall early registration for undergraduates will be held April 7-15. All currently enrolled undergraduate students in a degree-seeking program and non-degree students on probation must have a TAP to register. See your Advisers for your TAP # during advisement prior to registration.
REMINDER: The last day for students to withdraw from a Spring 2011 class is Friday, April 1.
Special Instructions For APS Course Registration
1. Complete an APS Eligibility Form. The form is available online atwww.millersville.edu/
2. Print the APS Eligibility Form
3. APS Eligibility Forms must be submitted IN PERSON to the Field Services office, Room 120, Stayer Hall, Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., (717)871-5752. Faxed, emailed and mailed forms will not be accepted.
4. Review your APS requirements and determine your “Action Plan” for achieving APS status with the Field Service office in order to get your name on the “Intent to register for an APS course” waiting lists.
5. Complete and submit your APS requirements according to your “Action plan” and receive your APS override to registration.
6. Once you receive your override, you may register for your APS courses using the MAX registration system.
Please note: Completing this process does not guarantee you a spot in the APS courses for which you’ve indicated your intent to register. You must meet all APS requirements, receive an APS override and register for the courses through the regular MAX registration process. Courses must be open and have seats available for your registration to be successful.