What If You Already Have a 4-year Degree?
If you have already completed or will in the near future complete a 4-year degree, then you will qualify for advanced standing admission to the Millersville University Program in Respiratory Therapy (as a graduate post-baccalaureate certification student). In order to qualify, you must have completed – this work is assessed on a case-by-case basis:
- One year of General Biology
- One year of Anatomy & Physiology
- One year of General Chemistry
- One course in Microbiology
- One course in Mathematics
- One course in General Physics
Advanced standing students will begin the professional component in May of any year and complete the program nineteen months later in mid-December. This is a fast-track portal to a new and exciting career. The program consists of 57 credits with costs consistent with the regular graduate MU tuition and fee structure.