MU Closed Wednesday
With the forecast of “a wintry mix changing to snow,” Millersville University has decided to close the campus for Wednesday, November 26. It is important to note that ALL classes will be held, as scheduled, the remainder of today and tonight. Only essential personnel are to report on Wednesday.
Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Advisement at MU
- Provide you with opportunities in assessing interests and academic abilities
- Encourage the fullest intellectual development
- Foster an understanding of the value of a liberal arts education
- Provide an environment in which students can learn about the full array of educational opportunities available to them
- Understanding your curriculum (major and general education), university policies (undergraduate catalog), and advisement tools (degree audit and curriculum sheets).
- Academic planning for short-term (course selection and registration) and long-term (graduation plan).
- Evaluation of student academic progress; and assistance or referral for academic success. Awareness and development of academic success skill set.
- Development of long term educational, career, or personal life goals.