Opening at 10

Millersville University will open at 10 a.m. today due to icy conditions.  Please be careful when driving/walking - it's icy.

Policy on Snow Delays/Cancellations

Out-of-State Certification

Out-of-State Certification

Out-of-State Certification

If you completed your certification at MU and have a form from another state to be filled out by the Certification Office, please send it to us with the address to which we should send the form when it is completed.

If you want information on certification requirements in another state, you should contact the certifying agency in that state.

For additional information go to 50 States' Certification Requirements (site maintained by University of Kentucky).

If you are certified in another state or country and want PA certification, contact the PA Department of Education.