Millersville will close at 2:30 p.m. today due to the winter weather. That means any classes, both on campus and off campus, scheduled to begin at or later than 2:30 are cancelled. The complete policy is available at: Policy on Snow Delays/Cancellations. All Dining locations will remain open today with the following exceptions: Galley – Closing at 2 p.m., Cyber Café – Closing at 2:30 p.m. Ayako’s Blue Fish, scheduled for tonight on campus, will be rescheduled.
With this program you can determine:
- What your current GPA is.
- What you would need to maintain a higher GPA.
*Please note that this calculation is, while accurate, only a estimation and should not be used to determine graduating GPA. Consult your DARS or the registrar's office for futher details.
- Select the number of courses you have taken
- Select the grade you want to graduate with
- In the table:
- Select the number of credits each class was worth.
- Select the corresponding grade that you received.
- Remember to exclude any classes:
- that you have retaken (the old grade)
- any classes taken Pass/Fail
- or any classes audited
- The numbers in the green Calculated Information box should automatically update with the correct values