June 2016 Schedule:
11:00am - 1:00pm, Monday - Friday at Pucillo
- Tuesday, June 7th - Modified hours due to lifeguard availability. Lap Swimming: 11:45am - 1:45pm
- Closed: 7/4/16 - Holiday
Recreational Swimming & Camps:
3:00pm - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday at Pucillo
- Beginning Summer 2: Monday, June 6th
Additional pool hours will be added in Summer 2 and 3 based on lifeguard availability. Please check back!
Brooks Gym Accessibility
Individuals wishing to participate in activities scheduled for the Dance Studio on the second floor or the martial arts room or pool in the basement of Brooks Hall that have difficulty accessing these facilities should contact Dr. Nesbitt at 871-5737 or by e-mail at email@example.com to make arrangements for the activity to be moved to an accessible facility.
Click here for a copy of the Brooks Gym Accessibility Plan.
Reservation of Athletic Facilities
To reserve Millersville University Facilities please contact Dr. Nesbitt at 717-872-3705 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brooks Hall Reservation Policy
Due to its unique design, lack of access control points and proximity to homes in the Millersville community, Brooks Hall may not be used for events that require the presence of University Police Officers or security. Events such as dances, concerts, and shows will not be approved at Brooks Hall for the safety of our campus community. Groups are encouraged to plan these events at either the SMC Multi-purpose room, Pucillo Gymnasium or the Performing Arts Center.
Informal Use of Facilities
- Pucillo Gymnasium, Brooks Gymnasium, and the running track at Biemesderfer Stadium are available to the University community for open recreation when the facility is not in use by classes, athletic teams, Intramurals or Club Sports.
- The above mentioned facilities are for the use of Millersville University students, faculty and staff and their families.
- All students, faculty, staff or dependents must show an I.D. card to the building supervisor on duty.
- Students, faculty, and staff are permitted to bring one (1) guest or family member for the purpose of using the facility; however, the guest must be registered. The sponsor assumes responsibility for the guest and their actions while using the facility.
- Dependents of students, faculty or staff are NOT permitted to sponsor guests.
- Dependents under the age of ten (10) are not permitted to use the facilities unless accompanied by an adult member of the student, faculty or staff community.
- Athletic activities involve inherent risk. Millersville University assumes no liability for anyone participating in the open recreation program.
Regular Semester Hours
BROOKS GYM HOURS
When not in use by Classes or Athletics until 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
PUCILLO GYM HOURS
When not in use by Classes, Athletics, Intramurals or Club Sports until 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
PUCILLO FITNESS ROOM HOURS
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
6 - 8 a.m.; 12 - 1 p.m.; 4 - 8 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday
6 - 8 a.m.; 12:15 - 1 p.m.; 4 - 8 p.m
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. When Pucillo Gym is open for Recreation
SWIMMING POOL HOURS
(Monday - Friday)
7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Brooks Pool
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Pucillo Pool
3 p.m. - 5 p.m. - Brooks Pool
The lighted tennis courts will be available from approximately March 15 until November 1.
1. All players must wear tennis shoes. No basketball shoes permitted.
2. Metal racquets must have guards.
3. The following priorities exist for the use of the tennis courts:
o MU classes and tennis teams
o MU students, faculty and staff
o Community use
In consideration of others waiting to play, please limit your playing time to one (1) hour.
Student Memorial Center (SMC)
e-mail: Campus Recreation
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551