Virtual Seminar Series
Virtual Seminar Series are held during the Fall and Spring semesters. Experts from various universities and research centers present talks on their research and current activities. Archived versions of these seminars may be found at the bottom of the page.
February 7th 1:00pm; Kelsey Backels Ph.D.; Professor/Chairperson and Counseling Psychologist for Millersville University; Critical Incident Stress Management for First Responders: An Overview
March 7th 1:00pm; David McEntire Ph.D.; Professor of Emergency Administration and Planning at the University of North Texas; Planning, Improvising and Spontaneous Planning: A Discussion of Past and Current Emergency Management Theories
April 11th 1:00pm; Jessica Jensen Ph.D.; Assistant Professor and Graduate Coordinator at North Dakota State University; NIMS: Potential and Portents
* Please note: All dates/times are Eastern
To view previous Virtual Seminar speakers, click here.
To access these seminars please follow these instructions:
1. Log into D2L.
2. Click on the "MSEM EMGT Graduate Program" course.
3. On the MSEM EMGT Graduate Program homepage, click on "Virtual Seminar Series".
4. The link should take you directly to the "Virtual Seminar Series" classroom... if not, select the "Virtual Seminar Series" classroom.
5. Scroll down and select "save and join" to open Blackboard Collaborate.
*If you are not a student, faculty, or staff member of the CDRE MSEM program, please contact CDRE@Millersville.edu for further instructions for accessing these seminars.