Final Exam Schedule
Spring 2018 Final Exams
The last week of the semester, Monday, May 7, 2018 through Saturday, May 12, 2018 will be restructured into two-hour time blocks. The blocks must be used either for a final examination or a class meeting.
Generally, classes that meet after 5 p.m. will follow the regular class schedule. For example, a class that normally meets 6-9 p.m. on Tuesdays will take its final on Tuesday, May 8 at 6 p.m.
|USUAL CLASS PERIOD||WILL MEET ON THIS DAY FOR FINAL||AT THIS TIME FOR FINAL|
|MWF 7am||WED MAY 9||8-10 am|
|MWF 8am||WED MAY 9||8-10 am|
|MWF 9am||TUE MAY 8||8-10 am|
|MWF 10am||FRI MAY 11||8-10 am|
|MWF 11am||THU MAY 10||8-10 am|
|MWF 12nn||WED MAY 9||2:45-4:45 pm|
|MWF 1pm||TUE MAY 8||10:15 am-12:15 pm|
|MWF 2pm||WED MAY 9||10:15 am-12:15 pm|
|MWF 3pm||MON MAY 7||10:15 am-12:15 pm|
|MWF 4pm||MON MAY 7||12:30-2:30 pm|
|TR 8am||THU MAY 10||10:15 am-12:15 pm|
|TR 9:25am||MON MAY 7||8-10 am|
|TR 10:50am||MON MAY 7||2:45-4:45 pm|
|TR 1:10pm||TUE MAY 8||2:45-4:45 pm|
|TR 2:35pm||FRI MAY 11||2:45-4:45 pm|
|TR 4pm||FRI MAY 11||10:15am-12:15pm|
|SA All||SAT MAY 12||1:30-3:30pm|
|NO FINALS||THU MAY 10||2:45-4:45pm|
|SAT MAY 12||8-10am|
|SAT MAY 12||10:15am-12:15pm|
* See below for classes that meet at non-standard times.
|Final Exam / Restructured Meeting Time||Mon, May 7||Tue, May 8||Wed, May 9||Thu, May 10||Fri, May 11||Sat, May 12|
|8-10 am||TR 9:25am||MWF 9am||MWF 7/8am||MWF 11am||MWF 10am||Commencement|
|10:15-12:15 pm||MWF 3pm||MWF 1pm||MWF 2pm||TR 8am||TR 4pm||Commencement|
|12:30-2:30 pm||MWF 4pm||no finals||no finals||no finals||no finals||1:30 to 3:30All Saturday Exams|
|2:45-4:45 pm||TR 10:50am||TR 1:10pm||MWF 12nn||NO FINALS -Commencement Rehearsal||TR 2:45pm||Spring 2018 Term Ends|
|After 5 pm||Classes that meet after 5 pm will follow the regular evening class schedule.||Graduate
* Finals for Classes That Normally Meet at Non-Standard Times
Classes that meet MTWRF, MTRF, MTWF, MWRF, MF, WF, or any combination which has a meeting M, W, or F will follow the MWF periods.
Classes that meet other than those indicated above shall follow the class period in which the starting time falls; e.g., TR 10:00 falls within the TR 9:25 class period.
STUDIOS, LABS, etc. that meetfor 2 OR 3 hours will be rescheduled as follows:
- Monday Studios/Labs will follow the MWF class periods.
- Tuesday Studios/Labs will follow the TR class periods.
- Wednesday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period and will follow the MWF class periods.
- Thursday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period and will follow the TR class periods.
- Friday Studios/Labs will be determined by the second class period for two-hour labs and by the third class period for three-hour labs and will follow the MWF class periods.