FREE PAPA Prep Course
FREE for Millersville Students
This course is designed specifically to prepare students to pass the PAPA test required for teacher certification by the state of PA. The course consists of both diagnostic and preparatory tools in order to identify areas for improvement and help ensure success on the next PAPA attempt. This course may also be used to help students practice for taking the Praxis CORE tests in reading, writing and mathematics as well.
To register as a student:
Access the FREE Course Code and get additional informaiton on the test by completing the PAPA Prep Registration Form
If you have questions regarding this resource or other testing questions, please contact the Pre-Service Testing Assistant for the School of Education in the Certification Office (717)871-7362 or email@example.com
Do you want your PA State Certification?Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) has implemented the Teacher Information Management System (TIMS) to collect and manage data related to professional educators.
For help with the certification process, click on the GREY KEY to the left that says "Program Completion/PA Certification" or click HERE for the Certification Applicants Checklist.
Welcome to Teacher Certification
- Do you want to become a teacher?
(If you don't already have a bachelor's degree, contact the Admissions Office.)
- Do you have a bachelor's degree & now want to be certified to teach?
- Do you want to add another area of certification to your present certificate?
- Do you need to know which tests are required for certification?
- Are you finished with your BSE or certification program and need to apply for your certificate?
- Are you ready to apply for your Level II certification?
- How do you keep your certificate active?
- Do you need a copy of your certificate?
The Answers Are Here!
Room 120 Stayer Hall
51 Lyte Road
Millersville, PA 17551